Monday, January 13, 2014

Conversation between Apple and Samsung Lovers

While I was having my breakfast at once morning,  I was reading a ebook with my mini iPad when suddenly my housemate a Ghanaian girl shown up..What,'s that she asked..before I gave my answer she came with her another question...is that mini IPad? Yes, it is..I answered. Then she continued talking...Oh no..you know what? I start don't like Apple devices..I've just ordered my Samsung mini tab few days ago and can't patiently receive that, and like it very much she added. Why you don't like apple devices? I replied.. You know there are at least two reasons she replied..first, to me iPhone, iPad, iPod are the same...for example between iPhone 4, 5 and now iPhone 6 are remain the same in term of their functionalities just for telephoning, texting, emailing, picturing...nothing else she stressed. This is totally different from Samsung devices such as mobile phone and mini tab ..you can do everything from cropping, copying, texting, picturing and etc...she added...secondly, if you want to use new apps in the Apple devices you have to buy nothing is free she explained...

I think your opinion is not totally true I replied to her...you can do many things with your iPhone, iPad, iPhone, MacBook and iMac..I convinced her...with iPad you can do telephoning, texting, picturing, reading, writing, drawing...etc..while talking I shown her how I opening my ebook pages by flipping one page to another page easily...and while I was playing with my iBook apps, she curiously asking...how can you do that flipping with your iPad just like flipping a real book???...she added... That one reason I really like iPad I replied to her...I can't do a reading like this with my samsung mobile I added...but! we have to buy these books right? She said while positing to the list of tens books at my iBook library....Not at all, I replied..there are many free books at the Apple store, you can download everything you want range from novel, fiction and science books I convinced her...similarly with Apple Apps ..I continued..apart from some non-free apps, there are many free apps too where you can download easily without paying single penny...just click, open and run I assured here...
Apart from shown her how to read an ebook with my Mini iPad I also shown here how to organise easily thoughts and ideas with my MindNode apps in my Mini iPad.....oh that's really gorgeous way of summarising things..I really like that and I do need that kinds of apps for the next semester she excitedly said to me...

By the way, can you help me how to find free ebooks and download one of these to my iPhone she asked....ok let me show you how to do that, I replied and then I typed free books with her iPhone search engine and run it..hundred of free books appeared and I downloaded one of those...and I opened the ebook with her iBook app..and hand over her iPhone to her to play with this ebook by herself...Wow..look I really like this ...this is awesome she was laughing and so exciting...I will download as many as free books later on to my iPhone she added..

Anyway, ..I am having and using both Apple and Samsung devices I continued...to my understanding both Apple and Samsung devices have their own advantages and drawbacks..that all depend on us how to maximise the advantages and minimise the limitations so as to help us in our daily activities..I love both Apple and Samsung devices I finished the conversation...

This article does not intended to judge and exploit a certain company's technology limitations and also there is no intention to promote a company product either..I just want to draw a lesson learnt to us that sophisticated technology is meant nothing if we can't use them in proper and efficient ways.







No comments:

Short Interview with a Tourist from Australia on Pulau Padar NTT

On 7th July 2022 I visited Pulau Padar (Padar Island), one of the Islands in the Komodo National Park in Nusa Tenggara Timur Province. Pulau...